- Full Time
Are you looking for a good school with outstanding features?
Are you looking for a leadership role?
Do you have a passion for Early Years and enhancing outcomes for children in this phase?
- EYFS Lead
* Inspiring Senior Leadership Team
* Inner London scale
* London Borough of Westminster
Our client school is a popular one form entry school. We are working with the head teacher to secure a (EYFS) Reception class teacher and EYFS Lead to join their school from September 2018.
About the school
- 210 pupils on role
- Well- resourced classrooms with modern facilities
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Excellent support from the current senior leadership team
- Diverse intake of children
- Ideally previous experience of coordinating a subject
- At least two years' experience teaching within EYFS
- Be able to demonstrate good - outstanding teaching practice and visible strengths in Early Years
- Have a recognised teaching qualification - PCGE with QTS or Bachelor of Education.
If you are successful in your application you will have the opportunity to lead the Early Years Phase within a forward thinking team, work with committed staff, eager and enthusiastic pupils teach in a stimulating learning environment.
The ultimate candidate will have an excellent understanding of the teaching and learning of children in the Early Years phase, have the ability to inspire and motivate their colleagues, will have high expectations of attainment and behaviour and would like to play a key role as part of the leadership team of the school.
If you feel you meet this criteria, please send your CV to Nurani at Reeson Education ASAP.