Content Production Manager
Content Production Manager
As a Barclays Digital Content Production Executive within our Marketing team, you'll enjoy a great opportunity to support the Head of Digital Marketing in delivering employee engagement campaigns. You will also support our key stakeholders from across the business to execute brilliantly effective and creative channel content for our colleagues firstly, but also our customers and clients.
Working from our Head Office in Canary Wharf or our offices in Glasgow, you will join us at an exciting time as we drive change in the market to become the digital leader and 'go-to' bank. We are investing in our employees now in order to support our international business through a period of significant growth over the next two to three years.
As a Digital Content Production Executive, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Supporting the Digital Content Production Manager in delivering the transformation required across our newly formed Digital Content Production Team
• Managing the team budgets - thoughtfully and efficiently as to maximise the impacts of our funding and cement the necessary ROI (Return on Investment)
• Creating and producing effective digital content executions & campaigns for the benefit of Barclays UK - differentiating Barclays vs. our competitors, through our superior communications quality
• Delivering exceptional end-to-end campaign management of our digital channel content outputs for our key audiences; customers, clients and colleagues.
As a Digitial Content Production Executive, your skills and qualifications will include:
• Previous experience of developing content outputs and world-class creative delivery for large-scale organisations
• Broad experience of digital marketing across a range of digital platforms - primarily the internet and mobile devices, plus other emerging platforms
• A proven track record of delivering results in competitive markets, with the ability to prioritise opportunities and activity to ensure the greatest commercial impact is achieved
• The ability to analyse situations in order to proactively spot opportunities and purposefully propose positive change and innovation
• A proven confident, impactful and high quality communicator and presenter with the ability to 'communicate our story' to a vast range of key internal and external influencers
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
Ready to apply?
There are up to five stages to our application process:
1. Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You'll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2. Online Assessment: We'll then ask you to complete an online assessment exercise which we will send to you via email. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles, but they'll also provide you with some insight into what our roles entail.
3. Application Review: We will review your application along with your responses to the online assessment exercise. Depending on the type of role you are applying for, we may contact you to arrange a brief telephone interview to discuss your experience in more detail.
4. Interview: If your application is progressed, we'll invite you to attend a face-to-face interview. We want you to be free to choose an interview time that suits you, so we'll provide some options and ask you to select your preferred timeslot.
5. Outcome: We will keep you updated throughout the process. If you attend an interview, we'll be in touch within five working days of all interviews being completed to advise you of the outcome.
Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage or click below to apply now.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.