- Full Time
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting a Reworker/Assembler for an electronics company based in St Neots.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established growing company who are specialists in their field.
- As Reworker/Assembler you will rework as directed, products following both the IPC610 electronics assembly standard and the IPC-7711/7721 PCB repair standard. To provide technical support and training to the assembly operation on PCB rework & repair and be responsible for the rework operation. Supporting assembly test and quality departments to document all rework completed for reference in the future. This individual will work closely with our Test and Returns department. You will be assisting the firm in achieving its stated professional and commercial objectives.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Be able to assess the correct method to use for each item requiring rework
- Set up the rework process to produce the optimum result
- Using existing set up or a new rework procedure to repair a PCB if required
- Train staff on any special techniques used to rework an assembly
- Make sure all rework equipment is kept in good condition and is serviceable
- Good knowledge of electrical components, their types, values from markings or codes and how they should be reworked in an assembly
- Confident in the operation of all rework equipment in line with manufactures guidelines ensuring the minimum of any damage to PCB and components during rework operations including BGA rework station
- Work efficiently and to relevant timescales
- Must possess excellent soldering skills to IPC-C-160 class 3 Rev E
- Must have excellent rework skills to IPC-7711/7721 and PCB repair skills
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 16:00pm, Friday 7:30-1:30 pay is dependent on experience.
To apply for the position of Reworker/assembler, then please forward your CV to Ashli at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.