Digital Marketing Executive - Bristol
6 days left
- Full Time
Digital Marketing Executive required to join a leading IT Solutions & Services Provider. Working as the Digital Marketing Executive you will report to the Marketing Manager and you will be responsible for designing and delivering marketing campaigns which deliver solid pipeline for the sales teams.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
The role incorporates the entire marketing mix and applicants should have demonstrable experience of creating and delivering successful integrated campaigns across a variety of channels. Effective budget management, reporting and analysis is crucial to the role, as is your ability to understand and create value propositions and deliver campaigns that hit defined objectives and demonstrate RoI.
Duties will include;
- Work with Sales teams, Product Development, MDs etc. to understand business objectives, value propositions, target markets and buyer personas
- Design and implement both engagement & lead nurture campaigns to generate sales leads and pipeline and to develop leads through the sales cycle, within agreed timescales and budget
- Assess and select appropriate marketing mix for each campaign, including direct marketing, online/digital marketing, live and virtual events, advertising and promotion
- Production of marketing collateral/sales enablement tools to support each campaign, including liaison with internal groups and external agencies to develop messaging and deliverables
- Write effective copy for a variety of media
- Manage and maintain CRM system to drive customer and prospect communications
- Manage online presence via website, social media and appropriate partners
- Effectively manage a budget following defined protocols
- Report on campaign effectiveness and RoI
- Work with wider marketing team to support corporate or cross business projects
- Travel will be required around main UK offices (Leeds, Coleshill, Bristol & London)
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within B2B Marketing and will preferably be CIM qualified, it is essential that you have demonstrable experience driving inbound Marketing through digital channels and you can evidence paid inbound social marketing. You will be an experienced professional with strong communication skills both written and verbally. It is essential that you are proficient in Microsoft Office, and you have excellent copywriting skills.
Experience working in the Technology industry is desirable however not essential.