Area Sales Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
We are the chosen recruitment partner for an innovative Total Waste Management company who are leaders within the industry. They handle over 80,000 tonnes of waste materials per year, invested in Alternative Energy and own over GBP6m of static plant and machinery.
We are seeking a talented, hardworking and driven Area Sales Manager to join the energetic Management team in Leeds. Strong communication and business development skills is pivotal to the company's success.
The main purpose of this role is to manage a local team, ensuring they meet all their KPI's and hit their monthly/ quarterly revenue targets. This role is both sourcing and signing new business requiring both door to door and direct sales and upselling to existing customers and some account management.
- Strong sales experience - door to door canvassing, upselling and cross selling -shredding, hazardous, nationals (B2B).
- Good mentor - empowering and leading your team to success.
- Waste industry experience is essential.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Tenacious, passionate and positive.
- Enjoy a challenge and competitive
- Enthusiastic and professional.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Superb IT Skills.
What does success look like?
Achieving and exceeding quarterly targets based around the annualised revenue from contracts signed, and manage a successful, passionate team who continuously hit their sales targets.
To apply for the role of Area Sales Manager, please click APPLY now and send CV.