Audience Engagement Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Audience Engagement Manager
Our client, an integrated media and marketing services company based in Central London have an exciting opportunity for an Audience Engagement Manager to join their team.
Cogora is looking for an Audience Engagement Manager to drive forward the rapid growth of our online healthcare communities.
Their brands – such as Pulse, Nursing in Practice and The Pharmacist - are leaders in their field and they are looking for a talented person with a deep understanding of online engagement via great content.
Cogora are a data and result driven company, this role will require a good grasp of web and social analytics, working with an award-winning editorial team to test new formats and tools, and feeding back on their performance.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of all things digital, content and engagement strategies.
They will be comfortable to work in a busy environment from day one and be agile enough to work across multiple teams.
· Use analytics to drive and inspire our editorial team to work differently and regularly feeding data back on audience engagement and reach
· Plan and execute data –driven audience growth strategies across all digital platforms to the benefit of the editorial, marketing and commercial content
· Tracking of all key performance metrics building daily, weekly and monthly reports in addition to ad hoc investigations
· Manage a team and work with all editors to design and execute compelling digital content that powers engagement
· Build on our current newsletter plan, sending out around 20 editorial newsletters a week and closely monitoring their effectiveness
· Plan and execute engaging social media strategies across all brands
· Assist with our data collection strategy and power our social media channels for all brands
· Lead on the launch and testing of new websites
· Brilliant written and verbal communication skill with staggering attention to details
· Data-savvy and inspiring, strong understanding of audience engagement strategies
· Knowledge of emerging platforms and trends in digital media, and a desire to experiment
· Mastery of Social Media channels and platforms
· Experience of newsletter marketing and web CMS systems
· Ability to use data for informed decision-making; knowledge of Google Analytics and social analytics
· Proven ability to bring data to life, video editing, data presentation and visualization skills
· Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS and SEO
· Absolutely must have a strong work ethics, inquisitive approach to everything and insatiable desire to be part of growing digital media company
This job description is only a guide as to the main requirements of this position, but all applications will be considered and these responsibilities may change over time as the role develops.
Cogora is an integrated media and marketing services company that sits at the heart of a community of 220,000 highly-engaged healthcare professionals.
For over 25 years we have produced inspirational and incisive content via a range of brands and channels. These in turn provide the data and insight that gives us a deep understanding of what our audiences want.
We combine these resources to create innovative, flexible solutions for clients looking to access and influence commissioners, primary and community care nurses, GPs, practice managers, hospital pharmacists and hospital managers across the UK and Western Europe.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply here and our client will be in direct contact
Apply for Audience Engagement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly