We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At CPM we are currently looking for an Admin Executive to come join our successful team based in Thame. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £16,000 per annum.
As our Admin Executive you will provide support to the Contact Centre Fleet Account Executives and Field team and will need to develop a clear understanding of Client requirements, together with detailed knowledge of both client and CPM operational capabilities and systems in order to meet the client’s needs.
There are many facets to this Automotive Admin Executive role which include strong admin and system skills which require a keen attention to detail as well as the confidence to engage with customers and field teams via the phone and in writing. This will include a broad range of responsibilities from arranging and confirming vehicle demonstrations, providing support during the fleet tender process to liaising with our Client HQ and the dealership network. Consequently strong organisational and planning capabilities are a key requirement of the role holder.
What we’re looking for in our Admin Executive
- Proven ability to work both independently as a member of a team and to coordinate efforts and collaborate with a broad range of individuals.
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and detailed records.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment essential.
- Willing to learn new skills and to adapt to new and changing technologies and environments.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Experience of having worked in a fast paced and multi-faceted role
In return as our Admin Executive we can offer you…
- Salary: £16,000 + 12% performance related bonus
- 37.5 hours per week permanent contract
- Hours - Monday to Friday – 9am – 5.30pm
- Free parking onsite
- 22 days holiday + BH (Increasing a day a year capped at 31)
- Sports and Social club
- Onsite restaurant
- Other flexible benefits after successful probation
So if you think you are the perfect person and would like to join our team as our new Admin Executive then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out we would love to hear from you!