Social Research Interviewers
1 day left
- Part Time
Social Research Interviewers - NatCen Social Research
Do you want to improve the society we live in? Are you interested in helping to understand the characteristics and circumstances of the British people on a whole range of issues including Brexit, health, education and transport?
At NatCen Social Research we aim to make a difference to Government policy and therefore improve the society we live in.
We are looking for positive and self-motivated face to face interviewers to work on social surveys. You'll conduct interviews in the homes of selected respondents on behalf of Government Departments as well as working on diverse UK studies covering a whole range of important topics.
What we can offer:
* High quality initial training with ongoing support
* Flexible working hours - you need to be available for a minimum of 20 hours per week including weekdays/evening and weekends
* Competitive rates of pay, including a bonus scheme, travel expenses and holiday pay
* A local mentor to support you
* Opportunity for progression
* Opportunities to develop your skills and work on a wide variety of surveys
What you can offer:
* Internet broadband at home
* Able to work at least 6 hours a day, including evenings and weekends, for at least 3+ days a week
* Use of a car is essential
* Documents to verify your identity and to show you're eligible to work in the UK
* Comfortable with using computer equipment
To continue your application, please click 'Apply' below and ensure you include a valid email address as further details will be sent.
Apply for Social Research Interviewers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly