SALARY: £30-35k depending on experience
CONTRACT TYPE: Full time until March 2021
THE ROLE We are now seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to help spread the word about Hull and its exciting new chapter. You will lead on the creation and implementation of marketing and audience development campaigns working with a highly motivated team.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and collaborative team player.
The Marketing Manager will have responsibility for the practical delivery of our public- facing campaign. The successful individual will have broad knowledge and experience in all aspects of brand and marketing and will be a great communicator with imaginative ideas.
They will enjoy a challenge and be able to both plan and execute activity that will continue to build on the reputation secured through the success of the UK City of Culture year.
In the role, the individual will be actively involved in delivering all aspects of our campaign planning, brand management and audience development strategies. The successful individual must therefore be confident in the full range of marketing activity, ideally with direct experience in promoting a cultural programme.
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work well with complexity and with multiple stakeholders.
- Able to manage and prioritise a varied workload.
- Related degree / qualifications – A Level and above.
- Experience working in a creative agency or arts organisation.
- Keen eye for detail and strong proof reading skills.
- A self-starter, with motivation, commitment and enthusiasm.
- Resilient, with the ability to cope with pressure and high expectations.
- A diligent individual who takes pride in their work, with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Creative and excited by the transformative power of the arts.
- A hard-worker willing to adapt to different creative projects.
CLOSING DATE: 23:59 on Sunday 22 April 2018
INTERVIEW DATE: Wednesday 2 May 2018
Hull 2017 is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.