Purchase Ledger Administrator/ Accounts Assistant
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Administrator
Location: Ferndown Industrial Estate, Dorset
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 pro rata, depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time (some flexibility but minimum of 30 hours per week), Permanent
The company is the UK's leading provider of retail marketing solutions. They specialise in; creative design, print and productions, POS, logistic fulfilment and retail campaign software.
They're now looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their accounts team in Ferndown, Dorset.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Process BACS payment runs for AP and ad hoc requests.
- Credit card / expenses administration.
- Posting and reconciling bank on a daily basis.
- Invoice processing via Sage 50 & Tharsterns in-house system.
- Collection & pairing delivery notes to invoices.
- Ensuring invoices match purchase orders raised.
- Maintaining supplier records.
- Applying for credit with suppliers.
- Obtaining authorisation of invoices with anomalies.
- Dealing with AP queries.
- Credit note processing/allocation/chasing.
- Reconciliation to supplier statements.
- Scanning all invoices for audit purposes.
- Maintaining all applicable excel spreadsheets.
- Month-end purchase ledger accruals.
- Cover other finance functions when required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in accounts departments with purchase ledger exposure.
- Require a candidate with a logical structured approach and meticulous administration skills
- Preferably AAT qualified or working towards the qualification
Specific Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Experience with Sage 50
- Skilled use of Excel
- Basic use of Microsoft Office applications
Due to the nature of the role, the company will not be providing relocation or sponsorship packages for candidates and therefore potential candidates will only be considered if they have the right to live and work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Purchase Ledger Assistant, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger Controller, Purchasing Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, ACCA, AAT, CIMA, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Accounts Co-ordinator, Accounts Clerk, SAGE50, SAGE200, Accounts Payable Assistant may also be considered for this role.