Meeting and Events Sales Executive
Due to expansion in the group my client is currently looking for an experienced Meeting and Events Sales Executive to lead a team of 3 in the Meeting and Events Department at one of their popular venues.
Ideally located in Central London, their new four-star property in Waterloo provides travellers with amenities that define comfort and taste. Their M&E facailities are state of the art.
Reporting to the Meeting and Events Manager, the Meeting and Events Sales Executive will maximize guest satisfaction and hotel profitability by maximising the sales of meeting & events space. All work is to be carried out in line with the hotel’s guidelines and departmental business plan, and corporate guidelines and service concepts
The Meeting and Events Sales Executive responsibilities will include:
- Record all denied business from the hotel diary, ensuring business is referred within other properties
- To pro-actively sell the Hotels to both potential and current clients.
- Maintains proper flow of information within the hotel by reviewing sales work file of assigned accounts
- To manage small and internal bookings, in line with company and hotel expectations
- Respond to enquiries from agents/clients by phone, fax and email within the stated time limit and in a professional manner
- Liase with the Meetings & Events Operations team to ensure that all bookings can be held within the avaliable space.
What we are looking forin the Meeting and Events Sales Executive:
- A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Enjoys working in a fast paced working environment
If this sounds like the next step in Meetings and Events Sales then APPLY now!