Commercial Delivery Manager
Commercial Delivery Manager (x2)
GBP45,000 - GBP55,000 + benefits
Hammersmith, London, W6
We're looking for two commercially-savvy delivery managers to join our commercial operations team to manage our pricing strategy in overall commercial propositions and to develop new ideas.
- A lead delivery manager for our pricing strategy, proposition development to deliver optimum commercial success.
- Consumer delivery team is responsible for commercial propositions and the development of new ideas, in order to deliver maximum commercial success and the best customer experience aligned across all relevant Consumer bundled offerings.
- To be a key point of contact for complex and difficult commercial propositions which require detailed analysis & appropriate solutions which provide the right level of customer experience.
- Supervise and direct the preparation of commercial proposition definition.
- Assist Commercial & Product teams in developing ideas which can enhance the profitability of the organisation
- Lead the feasibility of propositions, provide feedback & work within a partnership approach with commercial/product teams
- Direct & manage all aspects of the price/proposition change from analysis to market launch
- Co-ordination of and liaison with all appropriate Consumer and Technology teams to ensure the right solution is implemented
- Review processes surrounding existing customers offers and propositions to identify opportunities for improvement to retain, attract, upsell or cross-sell
- Reviews operational processes to search for improvements to customer experience via the billing of offers and through improvements to the ordering process of all Go To Market systems
- Review operational processes to allow for delivery improvements through all Consumer Delivery processes, such as improvements to the Consumer Governance process (GCR) or UAT
- Develop delivery options and trades offs and present for approval
- Effective budgeting and financial management in relation to project costs
- Provide regular reporting/feedback on the status of all owned deliveries
- Manage own personal development
- Lead by example and assist others within the wider team on their own development where appropriate
- Ensure you provide excellent customer service and demonstration of Virgin Values & Behaviours
Typical knowledge, experience and skills
- Leadership and effective management of a large team, virtual or direct
- Demonstrable track record in defining and successfully delivering complex propositions in very tight timescales; ideally in a telecoms market
- Strong & effective communication skills across the wider business units at peer level & at senior stakeholder level
- Ability to influence and build productive relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to persuade and challenge other delivery stakeholders, finding a correct approach to the solution
- Technical understanding and relevant knowledge of how to deliver consumer propositions
- Understanding of Virgin Media's Go To Market systems and how they interact with each other
- Knowledge of and management of effective testing processes; both system & end user testing
Join and you'll be part of the Virgin Media family. We're a great place to work - and we offer impressive benefits too! You will get a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, performance related bonus and, of course, discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands!
Full role profile and person specification available.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!