6 days left
- Full Time
My client based in Lostwithiel is looking for despatch operatives for an ASAP start.
My client, a local specialist in its own industry, is looking to build a team on a 12pm – midnight shift working on a 4 on 4 off basis.
We are looking for candidates with a can-do attitude who is happy working in a fast paced environment and is willing to learn new skills and processes. You will need to be able to show your own initiative, be able to read English to a high standard and can manage heavy, physical work.
This is a temporary ongoing basis but could lead to permanent employment after a successful temp to perm period.
This position is paying national minimum wage.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Picking and packing
- Keeping track of health & Hygiene
- Maintaining a high standard
- Keeping track of stock
You will need to be:
- adaptable to new processes and equipment
- have your own transport, the premises is in a rural location
- have previous experience in a production environment (preferably with food production)
- have an eye for detail as the product that is being made needs a high quality finish
Please send your CV ASAP as these positions will get snapped up quickly!
Apply for Despatch Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly