Payroll/ HR Assistant (Part-Time 25Hrs)
6 days left
- Part Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll/ HR Assistant within a hugely successful Scunthorpe based company, joining their friendly team on a Fixed Term Contract of 12 months + to cover maternity.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (Pro-Rata)
Hours: 25 Hours/ Per Week
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension, Free Parking, All Expenses Paid Christmas Party + 1
- Reporting to the Management Accountant
- Produce HR correspondence including employment contracts, job offer letters, maternity/paternity letters and all other HR letters as requested
- Monitor employee absence
- Provide HR support to the management team during probationary, disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Maintain employee data in compliance with new GDPR rules
- Assist with review and development of HR policies
- Support the recruitment process, including advertising, interviewing, selection and developing job descriptions
- Weekly processing of payroll including overtime, statutory payment and holiday calculations
- Processing of payroll correspondence and prepare and maintain payroll files
- Resolve employee payroll queries
- Produce a variety of payroll reports
- Process NEST payments
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a HR role and experience of running a complex weekly payroll system.
- Good organisational and IT skills are essential with the ability to manage several tasks at once.
For further details or to APPLY for this role, please call Jade Hilton- Brook Street Lincoln on 01522 528115.
Apply for Payroll/ HR Assistant (Part-Time 25Hrs)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly