PLYMOUTH LEARNING PARTNERSHIP
School Name: St Paul's RC Primary School
School Address: Pemros Road, St Budeaux, Plymouth, PL5 1NE
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Application Deadline: Thursday 19th April 2018
Job Start Date: September 2018
Full Time – Permanent
Starting in September 2018
We are looking for an inspirational, motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking teacher with excellent classroom practice who can maintain our high standards of achievement and behaviour, in a caring and friendly atmosphere, with a strong Christian ethos.
You should have:
- Excellent classroom skills and experience of teaching in primary education,
- High expectations for the progress of all children,
- An up to date knowledge of the curriculum,
- A passion to embrace the wider life of our school,
- A supportive and friendly approach.
- The skills, drive and commitment to work as part of a team.
Our school will offer you:
- Children who are curious, excited and engage fully in learning,
- A caring and friendly atmosphere where everyone is valued,
- A nurturing team who will support and enable you to develop professionally,
- The opportunity to work within an enthusiastic team and evolving multi academy trust (CAST).
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure check is required for this post.
Visits to the school are welcomed. There are two times for visits, please contact the school office on 01752 365459 or send an email (address listed above) to make an appointment.
Monday 16th April: 2pm and 4pm
For an application form and further details please go to the school website,
www.stpaulsplymouth.com or contact the Headteacher by email
Closing date for applications: Thursday 19th April
Provisional interview date is: Tuesday 1st May
This is an amazing opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.