Salary circa 18k dependent on experience
Headingley, West Yorkshire – full driving licence essential/own transport
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an experiencedoffice administrator to join a well established lettings agency in North Leeds.
The successful candidate will adopt overall responsibility for the day to day ‘front office’ management of a busy student based lettings office; ensuring that service levels are met including sales, support and customer service.
- Oversee/supervise the day to day activities on the front desk
- Handling enquiries, arranging and conducting viewings and booking appointments
- Managing the diary
- Supervising the collection of rent by Direct Debit / BACS
- Liaising with the book-keeper to produce up to date debt lists and managing all arrears
- Handling any complaints, queries or problems relating to tenancies
- Organising repairs and ensuring these are carried out to company timescales
- Ensuring deposits are properly logged and all legislation met
- Processing Deposit returns
- Signing tenancy agreements
- Supervising tenancy end dates / change overs
- Able to undertake viewings when required
- Ensure properties are being effectively marketed to new customers
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to respond quickly and efficiently
This is an extremely competitive and demanding environment meaning the successful candidate will need to be both confident and resilient in their approach. Standard hours of work are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm with a requirement to work later at peak times.
There will also be a requirement to work Saturdays on a rota basis for which time off in lieu will be given.
Interested? Please send your cv by return.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS SHOULD NOT APPLY AGAIN AS YOUR DETAILS HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONSIDERED
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly