Project Manager -PMO
Job Title: Project Manager (BA4)
We are looking for BA4 level Project Manager/PMO individual to join Data Platform Services - Programme Delivery Team in Northampton. The role holder will be required to support Programme and Senior Project managers in their execution and delivery of programmes. The role holder will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of programme and project methodology, governance and best practice are followed as per the centrally defined standards, principles and KPI's.
- Organize and schedule project team meetings.
- Coordinate overall project documentation across all bank functions including requirements, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, weekly status reports, etc.
- Create and update project plan. Track upcoming deliverables and ensure completion of project milestones and tasks.
- Update budget tracking sheet and monitor forecast vs. actuals.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects on-time, within budget and with quality.
- Performs daily administrative tasks including time management, training and other duties as required.
- Ensures projects are completed according to time and budget schedules, and that objectives conform to line of business' overall standards, operations objectives, user requirements and client's needs.
- Problem solving, planning & organisation
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix
- Knowledge of internal and external systems/infrastructure critical to product fulfillment and service
- Understanding of working with 3rd party suppliers
- Formal project management / business analysis training / qualifications
- Data analysis
- Ability to liaise with offshore / international teams
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.