TCCO Transformation Strategy Analyst
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Transformation Strategy Analyst
We are looking for a Transformation Strategy Analyst to work for us in Knutsford, The TCCO Transformation Team is responsible for the Strategy, Planning and Operations aspects of the Technology Risk processes and tools. The successful candidate would support in the Lead Strategy VP with designing solutions involving new control methodologies, data and tooling. Initial work will focus on rejuvenating the Tech Control and Self-Assessment (TCSA) process via an internally developed tool named Sentinel for 2018. In parallel, successful candidate will also assist the team with designing a new strategic process to align the TCSA process to the firms' new RCSA process from 2019 onwards.
• To Support the transformation strategy team lead in managing the design and implementation of changes to existing and future state TCSA process.
• To work with key stakeholders within the Technology BU's & Functions to get an understanding of the requirements specific to their areas
• To support TCCO colleagues in the interpretation and application of risk methodologies to ensure effective risk and control management within first Line Technology BU's & functions.
• Provide advice, guidance, support and training on new tech risk processes and tools and how they are best adapted and utilised within Technology.
• Challenge convention on risk outputs for completeness, quality, accuracy, coverage, performance and consistency as well as user experience.
• Support the implementation of new solutions.
• Establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders in business technology to better understand their needs and processes.
• Facilitate new ways of completing TCSA's by documenting the process issues, key risk themes, control effectiveness, potential impacts, and mitigating actions identified in the current process
• Process analysis and design background essential
• Knowledge of Operational Environment and Processes
• Strong knowledge of technology functions and general technology practices.
• Experience with technology productivity tools and process mapping tools
• Big Four technology audit experience; or
• Previous experience in a risk management-related role would be beneficial
• Participation in SOX assessments or testing
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.