Sense Scotland Charity Fundraiser - GBP9/hr - Immediate Start!
4 days left
- Full Time
Step into Spring with Sense Scotland
Location: Scotland and the surrounding areas
Salary : GBP9/hour
Hours: Monday to Friday, 10am-6pm or 1pm-8pm
We at NL Recruitment are currently working with an amazing and well-known charity. Sense Scotland has been working for over 30 years with children, young people and adults with communication support needs.
Sense Scotland supports over 1,000 children, young people and adults, and their families through a range of services and can offer career and job opportunities at all levels.
Our client is helping rebuild lives and they want to carry on doing so by expanding their team of fundraisers.
As a fundraiser, you would responsible to inform the general public about the purpose of the charity and how their donations can help them provide the service and support to those who need it most.
Our client would be able to provide you with:
- Weekly salary
- The opportunity to be able to expand your knowledge and skills which could lead to a career progression within the team
- Full training and support
- To work with a great and motivated team who are proud of what they do
- The chance to travel for work purpose
- Personal satisfaction
You MUST be able:
- Travel with your team
- Be committed to your team/job
- Motivated, positive energy, great personality
- Being able to build a quick report with others
- Great communication skills
If you like to be considered for this position please do click the APPLY button or give us a quick call on 0.