Bodyshop Technician - MET & PANEL
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Bodyshop Technician - MET & PANEL
to join our Witham site, close to the A12 between Chelmsford and Colchester. The role involves removing and refitting parts to ensure body repairs are to a very high standard and to contribute to the overall production process.
Your Bodyshop Technician - MET & PANEL Responsibilities:
- Dismantle and rebuild vehicles as instructed
- Report unseen damage
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment
- Carry out other duties as required.
- Overtime expected when required
- Working knowledge and experience of vehicle mechanical and suspension repairs
- ATA / NVQ3 MET accreditation helpful but can be arranged.
- Steering Geometry alignment and adjustment
- Knowledge of air-conditioning
- Full Driving Licence
- Own Tools
- Able to work together in a team in a high-volume very friendly environment
Briarsford Panelcraft is a privately owned, family run business, which was established in 1980 by the company directors, over the time the company has grown significantly.
We are one of the leading Bodyshops in Essex
Our philosophy has been to lead by example, this is reflected in our ongoing commitment to service excellence, investment in the latest technology, staff training, partnerships with quality suppliers and distributors and affiliating ourselves with industry regulators.
We deliver a first-class service in vehicle body repair with the very best in crash repair and painting facilities.
Make sure you don't miss out on this great Bodyshop Technician - MET & PANEL
opportunity by clicking apply now!