You’ll need a clean driving licence and a CPC qualification
A busy and fast paced business with great benefits, and plenty of opportunities for career progression
– join PTS as a Driver/Warehouse Assistant and share our success in a hard-working and friendly environment.
Our work is underpinned by our 5 Cornerstones and you'll find them in everything we do:
Upholding Family Values
As a member of the team, you’ll work within the branch in a role that provides a lot of variety. From multi-drop deliveries to loading and unloading vehicles, picking orders and serving customers, you’re sure to be busy! You’ll be a real team player, working with your colleagues in an environment that embraces honesty, trust and building established relationships to service our customers.
Keeping People Safe
Staying Safe is our highest priority; whether you're working in the warehouse or in the branch it is important that you, your colleagues, our property and our customers are kept safe at all times. You’ll also make sure the branch vehicle is loaded properly and it’s in line with road and transport legislation while in the yard, in transit or delivering.
Making Decent Returns
Be the face of one of the UK’s largest suppliers of plumbing and heating materials with a proud heritage in the UK merchant sector and go out of your way to exceed customer expectations and deliver on time and in full every time.
Working for our Customers
You’ll be one of the main points of contact for our customers and your can-do, will-do attitude will deliver a personal service that strengthens relationships and delivers repeat business.
Being the Best
Be the best on the road, take pride in your vehicle and job, and work to the highest industry standards to enhance our reputation for an incredible professional service.
To join us you’ll need to be:
● Flexible and professional with a can do attitude
● Customer focused with excellent customer service skills
● Passionate and driven to help our business grow
● Self motivated, enthusiastic and organised
● Able to operate mechanical handling equipment after training and meet the physical demands of the role
● Excellent communication skills and the ability to work accurately in a methodical and tidy manner
● A team player with a friendly personality
PTS is a leading distributor of domestic plumbing and heating products to a varied customer base including major contract customers, house builders and housing associations. With a network of more than 80 branches, PTS is ideally placed to meet the needs of customers, wherever they may be, and offers a fast and efficient on time in full delivery service. PTS is also the sole supplier of key products and services to British Gas.