2 days left
- Full Time
Merseyside - Manchester
- GBP15.00 per hour
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone
My client a property maintenance contractor, who work on repairs, void and investment schemes work is on domestic properties. They are currently recruiting for an Electrician. Working on tenanted properties across the Manchester. You will need to have excellent customer service skills to each tenant and leave work to the highest of standards. You will be required to work efficiently and tidy.
- Electrical Testing
- Remedial Works
- Communal scheme testing
- Kitchen and Bathroom Upgrades
- 17th Edition
- Level 3 NVQ or C&G Part 2
- Experience is domestic and commercial testing and inspecting work and electrical installations
- Understanding of Electrical Regulations and the use of electrical testing equipment, be able to complete NICEIC reports and certificates
- Experience working customer facing
- Ability to correctly complete certifications and reports both electronically or written
- Full UK Driving Licence
How to Apply
In order to apply you must be able to provide two work based references, copy of ID and any other relevant qualifications required for the role as stated.
If you have the right skills for the job and your looking for your next role, please contact either our Candidate Manager Matthew Berwick or our Consultant Samantha Mohamed on to apply.
This assignment is being offered as a permanent position through Ionic Recruitment.
Ionic Trades Ltd are subject to and will offer all workers 25 years+ the national living wage as set in the 2016 Budget.