Marketing Campaign Manager / Marketing Coordinator
Job Title: Marketing Campaign Manager (Asia and Europe)
Location: Banbury, OX16
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 10th April 2018
The company is the UK's largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses. Through their network of 19 local offices, they handle annual client turnover of £5 billion since 2010, they have advanced more than £26bn to small and medium sized businesses throughout the country.
Formed in 1982, they are a member of the Asset Based Finance Association (ABFA) and support businesses in over 300 industry sectors. Globally, the company has operations in 44 locations, in 14 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, supporting more than 9,500 business customers worldwide.
In 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 the company was awarded a place in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, ranking 48th in the most recent poll. They are supported by their parent company, a 208-year old business-to-business services group involved in logistics, shipping and ship management, floating accommodation, hydrographic survey and geophysical services, offshore project management, retail and construction equipment hire.
Purpose of the role:
- As Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Marketing in this hands-on role, which will see you effectively manage marketing activities and budgets, develop communication plans and implement the delivery of successful campaigns across the full marketing mix with the objective to retain established clients and attract potential clients
- As a member of the Global marketing team, you will provide support and work closely within a matrix environment with regional marketing teams across Europe and Asia, in line with company objectives.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Support the development and manage the delivery of the CST marketing plan for Europe and Asia, working closely with the Head of Marketing
- Evaluate and monitor country marketing initiatives, helping countries to optimise their marketing activity and campaigns
- Evaluating and analysing marketing, digital, client and new business MI and reporting
- Creation and publication of marketing materials in line with marketing plans
- Producing presentations, reports and marketing updates as required by the Head of Marketing and Global Marketing Director
- Investigating and implementing marketing efficiencies: including, but not limited to, sharing of assets and best practice across the region and globally
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements to inform future marketing campaigns
- To collaborate with the wider global marketing team to deliver, plan and troubleshooting as required
- To work with external agencies and suppliers, managing outputs and ensuring delivery to brief, time and budgets agreed
- To act as brand guardian within the region, ensuring country marketing teams are adhering to Customer Value Proposition (CVP) and brand guidelines. Developing and delivering awareness and upskilling where required
- To develop, manage and deliver central staff referral campaigns across the region
- First point of contact for all country marketing teams, working collaboratively and creating a one team community
- Developing relationships across the region and within the global marketing team
- With the marketing team, build and manage relationships with external partners in order to achieve new business goals
- Budget management, ensuring spend is managed effectively and projects are delivered within agreed budgets
- To provide support to the Head of marketing on ad hoc tasks and projects
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training
Requirements of the role:
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or a related subject or equivalent professional marketing qualifications i CIM
- Minimum 5 years multichannel marketing experience, preferably marketing to SME's or B2B
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- English, including experience of copy-editing, proofing etc
- Project and campaign management experience
- Familiarity with marketing effectiveness reporting and MI - ability to interpret statistics to make and drive forward recommendations for implementation
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
Desirable for the role:
- B2B financial services experience preferred, but not essential
- Fluency in a second European language desirable
- Experience of working with teams across different locations, countries and in a matrix environment
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Analyst, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Strategy Manager, Business Development, Group Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager, Social Media Specialist, Marketing Campaigns Specialist, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Coordinator may also be considered for this role.