Are you a high achieving Store Manager with determination to exceed? Do you have a strong interest in luxury fashion and denim?
Our client is looking for a Store Manager to join their team based in Manchester on a full time, permanent basis.
Basic Salary up to £20,000 plus Bonuses and Benefits
Since our client was created in 1989, introduced 'luxury denim for the streets' fusing high level craftsmanship with street level edge to create a new denim sector. They are now seeking a Store Manager who has a strong interest in the luxury fashion and denim world to ensure growth in their new and exciting store.
As their Store Manager your mission will be to create a passionate and proactive environment at their department within House of Fraser. With your management experience you will direct, motivate and develop in-store talent/curators to develop a memorable customer experience.
The successful Store Manager will have the below skills and experience:
- High achieving with determination to exceed set KPI's.
- Strong commercial skills & product sensibility;
- Ability to react to sales reports through VM positioning;
- Critical & open communication;
- Ability to handle fast paced environment;
- Successful & collected in contingency planning;
- Daily operations — till service, deployment plans & reporting
- Handle day-to-day personnel related issues and align with HQ
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their new Store Manager then please click ‘Apply’ today!