Web / Digital Designer
Web / Digital Designer – Central Norwich – Salary negotiable
My client is a cutting edge, fast paced, established business conveniently placed in central Norwich.
They are looking to develop their digital strategy and require an experienced Web and Digital Designer.
As the sole Designer of this team you will have a lot of autonomy of the design strategy, direction, almost having free reign to put your ideas into action. You will be working closely with creative developers as well as back-end developers to bring these ideas and journeys to life. You will have experience on designing contemporary, modern websites.
- Experience with tool such as Illustrator Adobe, Photoshop.
- Proven and extensive UX / UI / Visual Design experience.
- Facilitating requirement gathering workshops experience.
- Experience of wire-framing.
- Any exposure to designing graphics would be beneficial.
You will need
- 2+ years’ experience working in design.
- Creativity and a good understanding of technical processes.
- Skills in the use of specific operating systems such as macOS and Windows.
- A high level of competency in using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Strong conceptual skills, ability to sketch and storyboard.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to listen, respond and relate to stakeholders - in particular to explain things clearly to people who may not be very familiar with multimedia products.
- Excellent organisational skills to plan projects and meet deadlines.
- Teamworking skills and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to achieve common goals.
- A problem-solving approach to work.
- The motivation to keep up to date with technological developments and to work on a project from concept through to closure.
- A 'can do attitude’.
- You speak fluent English (spoken and written).