3.5t Delivery Driver
Drive for online retail giants AO
Great news we expanding in 2018, would you like to be a part of a new Southern depot?
Opportunities for Self-Employed 3.5t Delivery Drivers in Fareham
Average revenue per day per 2-man crew Mon - Fri £194
Average revenue per day per 2-man crew Sat/Sunday £211
Flexible working hours available!
*Figures are based on based on average payments for daily routes per 2-man crew during period from, 1st April 2017 – 31st December 2017 with the average route time being 11.5 hours. However, please note each individual route fee is fixed irrespective of hours actually taken.
Details about the 3.5t Delivery Driver role
As a self-employed 3.5t Delivery Driver we’ll sort you out with a fully-fuelled 3.5-tonner, a full protective uniform (for H&S purposes), weekly invoicing and a load of customers who will be really pleased to see you. Plus it’s flexible and gives you the opportunity to run your own self-employed crew. You will also have the ability to earn additional £5 fees for delivery services above and beyond expectations.
A few things about you
It is essential you have/are the following -
- A valid UK photo card licence
- No more than 6 points
- Over 21 years old
- No criminal convictions
- Passion for driving
- Commitment to delivering first class customer service
If yes please apply now by simply clicking below, we want to hear from you.
We provide all our self-employed 3.5t Delivery Driver crews with all of the below -
- Well maintained, fully-fuelled, modern vehicles
- Weekly invoicing system
- Full protective uniform (for H&S purposes)
- A mobile phone for business use
- No financial burden while you train. Paid to trained
So the finer details just to check this is right 3.5t Delivery Driver role for you...........
- Are you passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customers smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- We will be delivering 7 days a week from our Fareham depot, and you will be required to travel to and from this depot once you have accepted a route
- Are you physically fit due to the nature of the work, heavy lifting?
- Do you have good communication skill - spoken, understanding, and written English?
Great people deserve great things
The 3.5t Delivery Driver will be based at the Fareham Depot which is commutable from Chichester, Havant, Hayling Island, Portsmouth, Romsey, Southampton, Southsea, Southampton, Waterlooville.
Please click ‘Apply’ now! One of the recruitment team will then be in touch to discuss the 3.5t Delivery Driver opportunities.