Established in 1977, our client is an independent family-run business of botanical experts.
Specialising in corporate horticultural solutions for commercial environments in and around offices, showrooms and public buildings, they merge decades of experience and traditional skills with the latest in innovation and modern methodology.
Due to their continued growth, they now have a fantastic opportunity for a Floristry Delivery Driver to join their friendly floristry department.
The Floristry Delivery Driver Role:
This is a full time role, and will require early starts and driving in the London area, to deliver flowers from Head Office (near Stansted) in Essex, to their corporate clients.
Key Responsibilities of the Floristry Delivery Driver:
- Delivering a high volume of flowers to Corporate Clients across London
- Maintain strong relationship with clients, delivering an excellent customer experience
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good knowledge of driving in and around London (Full training provided)
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Positive, can do attitude
- Strong communication skills – good level of spoken English
- Hold a valid and current driving licence – delivery vehicle will be provided
In return, the Floristry Delivery Driver can expect;
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Opportunity to work within a market leading organisation
If you are interested in this Floristry Delivery Driver position, simply submit your CV via the button shown and we’ll be in touch.
Keywords: Floristry, Flowers, Delivery Driver, Courier, Driver, Automotive, Customer Service, Henham, Bishop’s Stortford, Stansted, Essex, London
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.