1 day left
- Flexible Hours
Position: 11+ Tutor/Teacher
Location: Dulwich/Brixton/Herne Hill/Norwood/Streatham/Peckham/Forest Hill/Sydenham/Streatham/Norbury/Clapham (South East London)
Working Hours: Flexible, usually evenings or weekends
Our client provides affordable one-to-one supplementary education to children and adults. They have a great team of local tutors and are proud to be helping families across South East London.
Due to their continued growth, they are now looking for passionate 11+ Tutors/Teachers, that can help students achieve their potential.
The Tutor/Teacher Role:
As an 11+ Tutor/Teacher, you will be tutoring Primary subjects to local students, namely Literacy, Numeracy, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
In particular, they are looking for tutors with experience of preparing students for the local independent schools such as James Alleyn Girls School, Dulwich College, Alleyns, St Dunstans as well as the Croydon Schools (Trinity, Whitgift). Applicants with tutoring experience of preparing students for the local grammar schools are also welcome.
Apply now if you meet the requirements and are able to deliver 11+ one to one tutoring service to the students. Applicants must be experienced or familiar with the 11+ entry exams/syllabus.
Tutoring usually takes place in the student's home. They also work in some schools and have a dedicated online tutoring platform where remote tutoring is required.
You will get to know the student and their family, build a plan with them, and deliver effective tutoring sessions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn extra income with flexible hours, you can work as many or as few hours as you choose.
Responsibilities of the 11+ Tutor/Teacher:
- Deliver bespoke tutoring on a one-to-one basis to students in the convenience of their own homes
- Liaise with the local management team to understand the students’ needs
- Plan sessions accordingly and prepare material for session work and homework
- Complete timely session reports using internal ‘Big Apple’ online system
Benefits of becoming a 11+ Tutor/Teacher:
- Membership of one of the fastest growing tutoring operations in the UK
- Local and flexible work to fit around your other commitments and schedule
- Reliable payment schedules
- Access to online resources with the latest tutoring tips and techniques
- Ongoing support from the local management and administrative team
Key Requirements of the 11+ Tutor/Teacher:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must have a degree or be working towards getting a degree in the subject you wish to tutor
- A teaching qualification is not essential
- Tutoring experience is essential
If you are interested in the 11+ Tutor/Teacher position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon receipt of your application, shortlisted applicants will receive an additional application form. Only candidates that successfully complete this form will be considered.
Keywords: 11+ tutors, Qualified teacher, Private tutoring, Grammar school tutoring, Independent School tutoring, Home Tutor, Tutor, Tutoring, Teaching, Teacher, Lecturer, Education, Maths, English, , Primary, 11+, Dulwich, Brixton, Herne Hill, Norwood, Streatham, Peckham, Forest Hill, Sydenham, Norbury, South London
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Apply for 11+ Tutor/Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly