Business Development Executive - German Speaking - Global tech
Since our founding in 2006 our company has become a recognised leader in the tech industry. We have been commended for modernising how organisations connect applications, data and devices. With over 18 offices, 1000 employees and 1000 customers, we are paving the way in the standardisation of connecting technologies. Our software platform sits at the intersection of the biggest technology forces in the world - Saas, IoT, Microservices and API's - and enables them to connect and work together.
"You're only as good as the company you keep" - our client base shows the quality of our work and the effectiveness of our products; we serve companies such as Netflix, Spotify, Mastercard and Barclays have worked with us for years and have led to us having a name for doing things well.
Culturally, the word which sums up our company is humble - despite being a group of passionate, intellectual and motivated people, we retain our ability to ground ourselves. As well as having a deep knowledge and interest in the technical world, we pride ourselves on our enjoyable and sociable work environment.
We are looking for German speakers to join our Business Development team in London.
The Role - Business Development Executive
The role is one that is only suitable for candidates with resilience, determination and intellectual capacity. Some experience is always preferred!
There are several requirements that we ask for from our candidates:
- 2:1 or above from a Russell-group (or German equivalent) university
- Knowledge and interest in technology
- A drive, motivation and passion for tech sales
- Minimum six-month experience in a sales role
- Proficient in German (ideally, Native speaking) and English
- Metric and data-driven
- Career-mindedness - unlike many other companies in our sector, we provide intensive training and provide the opportunity for people to progress right to the top
- GBP35k annual basic with a GBP20k OTE
- A week training in San Francisco followed by three weeks in London
- London office based in Liverpool St
- Monthly trips to Germany
- Unrivalled progression - (the company is growing by 50% thus the opportunity for progression and growth is massive)