Are you a Production Engineer who's seeking a new challenge? Do you have experience with electro-mechanical equipment? Do you have a good understanding of Lean principles Manufacturing? If you can answer 'yes' to these questions this could be your next role!
Using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and with the support of the Senior Production Engineers and Production Manager manage the cell structures with regards to day to day support, process improvement workshops, NPI, Routing and BOM system updates.
- Day to day support of production cells to ensure timely delivery of customers expectations
- Review of cell efficiences and utilisation figures
- Support the R&D function with NPI and existing product development
- Involvement in cost down projects
- Responsible for CAPA and root cause analysis
- Learn and develop product BOM's, routings and work instructions
- Play a crucial role within the Production Engineering team and support all members when required
Key skills required:
- Experience in a production / industrial engineering position
- NVQ level 4, HNC or equivalent in electro-mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of ERP systems including BOMs, Routings and Master Data
- Good understanding of Lean principles and the analysis of production processes (Kaizen) and experience of Lead projects
- Basic understanding of NPI and gated processes
- Able to compile shop floor process instructions and safe working procedures
- Experience of communicating and presenting data accurately
- Experience of E8 systems and DDM operating systems is preferred but not essential
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package is on offer to the sucessful candidate
To apply for the role of Production Engineer, please click APPLY now and send CV.