Senior Software Engineer in Test
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Test for our client based in Berkshire.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £50k - £55k depending on experience.
* Designing and creating effective test suites to continue to enhance the quality of data protection solutions
* Supporting all aspects of the development process by attending and contributing in planning, status and review meetings
* Working with other internal development teams to ensure successful product delivery
* Experience of successfully delivering complex commercial applications
* A solid understanding of test principals, concepts and techniques
* Demonstrable Object Oriented programming experience (Java preferred)
* Experience of developing BDD tests using the Cucumber (or similar) framework
* Experience of developing automated tests that are integrated in a CI/CD pipeline
* Ability to understand and analyse requirements and to ensure effective and repeatable test sets can be designed and constructed
* Ability to review and contribute to feature designs ensuring that they can be tested appropriately
* Ability to design and create effective physical and virtual test environments
Complete understanding of the complete software development lifecycle *
* Experience of developing software within the Scrum framework
* Ability to take a lead role (Scrum Master, Project or Technical Lead) Attitude
* Self-motivated with a "can-do" attitude, and a passion for developing high quality, efficient software
* Proactive and enthusiastic quick learner with the ability to work as part of a team
* Committed individual focused on achieving the team's goals * Innovative individual who enjoys
exploring new technologies and techniques in addition to promoting new ideas
* A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT135
FINTEC recruit specialise in IT, Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.