FINTEC recruit is seeking a Facilities manager for our client based in Islington.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £40k - £45k depending on experience.
- To deliver an appropriate property and facilities service
- To manage on-site building managers and staff
- To work as part of the Commercial Property Management team
- To attend client, contractor and tenants meetings
- To undertake the facilities management role
- To be responsible for the preparation of the service charge budget
- To have experience of supervising on-site staff
- To assist in the preparation of financial forecasts and annual maintenance expenditure.
- To liaise with the accounts team on funding availability together with the managing of expenditure
- To assist in streamlining invoices from contractors
- To approve all invoices within the given authority limits.
- To have good experience of interpreting lease clauses, liabilities and obligations.
- Experienced in the setting up of new management instructions
- A good understanding of property management accounts functions, including credit control, dealing with general tenant service charge queries and enquiries.
- To ensure the implementation of all necessary health and safety procedures.
- To show substantial commercial property management experience across all sectors.
- IOSH or NEBOSH Certificated.
- Experienced in reading leases and legal documents and interpreting repairing and maintenance responsibilities and liabilities.
- Capable of adopting a very hands on flexible and practical approach to property and Facilities Management.
- Good experience in Property Management computer software, preferably Horizon.
- To show ability to work within a team and to bring value to the team.
- Good communication skills at all levels and able to present the company in a professional manner.
- Experience with the Meridan Health and Safety Database would be preferable or similar systems.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT141
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, IT, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.