Field Sales Executive - Natural Energy Drink Start Up - London
We are a new natural energy drink that celebrates the power of nature itself, because why cook up in a lab what can be found in our nature? We searched high and low (literally) to find the best quality natural ingredients for our products and we are very proud of what we have produced. From our travels we found only six ingredients that made the cut: Green coffee, Himalayan rock minerals, Guarana, Green Tea, Beet Sugar and Lemon Juice. At only 57 calories a can and with 50% of the sugar content compared to our competition, we are excited to provide a natural uplift when you need it.
Our brand was inspired by a sherpa in the Himalayas, who was one of the first two men to reach the top of the world's highest mountains. We were lucky enough to visit his family who told us about his eternal smile, closeness to nature, team ethos and his drive for adventure. He is our guide and inspiration and we are proud that our brand represents him. We are searching for confident and ambitious people looking to conquer their own personal Everests.
We are committed to giving back to the world and leaving it a little bit better than when we found it.
We do this through the following projects:
- 5% of all our profits go to projects that help clean up the plants
- We minimise our carbon footprint by transporting by boat where we can
- our aluminium can is 100% and infinitely recyclable
As you might have guessed, we are looking for adventurous and energetic candidates to join our start-up. As you are joining our small team, you must be flexible as you will be involved in everything, but your main responsibilities will include:
- Getting face to face with potential customers and spreading the word of our fresh new product.
- Recruiting, building and managing a small team of Sherpa's (interns, students and grads) that will start making waves in London.
- Manage and execute events, ranging from trade shows to festivals.
If you've got a sense for adventure and high natural energy, you're 90% there.
The other 10%:
An undergraduate degree
Maybe a couple of years sales experience
Love of the outdoors and a passion for the environment
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of a brand new start-up
- Work with experienced market leaders