Customer Service Adviser
- Full Time
A great opportunity to work for a leading banking firm in the heart of Leeds.
This is a customer service advisor postion on a full time basis.
The role is all about…
* Working with Front Line Managers and Flow Leader Specialists within the Business Fulfilment Team and Customer Banking colleagues across Commercial, Business Direct and Corporate Structured Finance to ensure business customers credit related requirements are met.
* Performing duties relating to the establishment and servicing of business lending. For example preparation of security and other lending related documentation, creating records and amending data in a number of different systems and applications e. Kapiti, Business Lending Platform, Business Scenario, SAM Securities system.
* Delivering a superior customer experience to Customer Banking business customers.
We need you to have…
* A strong customer service ethic with a focus on excellent customer outcomes
* Attention to detail with the ability to approach tasks with care and diligence to adhere to the Banks policies and get tasks right first time
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* PC Literate with demonstrable administration skills
* The ability to deliver high quality work in line with policy and regulatory requirements
* Ability to manage a variety of different workloads and processes, at any one given time.
Working hours will be 9-5, with a salary between £17,000 - £19,500.
Please apply online or call Christopher Howard on 0113243 6611 for more info.
Apply for Customer Service Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly