Digital Optimisation Manager
Our client is a well known brand the world over who really do have customers in focus. They truly have the ambition to improve people’s everyday life, with smart and beautiful products at prices that the many can afford. This is your chance to join their brand, where they meet the demands and behaviours of the modern consumers in both digital and physical touchpoints.
As the Digital Optimisation Manager, you will lead the development of the web and digital platforms/assets through insights and optimisation. You will be working to secure digital solutions, systems and applications in line with the long term strategy for growth. You will lead the team that develops, optimises and deliver the best digital experience for the visitors with the purpose to attract and convert more consumers to customers and by encouraging existing customers to shop more frequently with the brand.
Digital Optimisation Manager - Responsibilities
- To identify new opportunities that will increase the customer satisfaction and business performance, both online and offline.
- Leading a team of specialists in web front end development, web optimsation, web analytics and data insight, to provide information and recommendations for development of the digital assets to the online team and wider business to improve the customer experience.
- Accountable for trials and testing (MVT and A/B) to enhance the customer journeys online.
- Prioritise, plan and implement all development projects on the company websites in the context of global development and to influence the brands global roadmap.
- Work proactively with all stakeholders to secure the consistency between the digital channel and the other touch-points throughout the Customer Experience Map.
- Lead and develop a high performing team and share insights with key stakeholders in the wider business and the global matrix on how to improve the multichannel customer experience.
- Working as part of the online leadership team to steer and create strategies for group digital development.
Required Skills - Digital Optimisation Manager
- Strong leader who inspires and develops teams and who creates a great place to work. Your passion and digital development expertise will deliver a continuously improving customer experience.
- Great knowledge of digital development in the world around us, ideally posssessing
- Proven success in exploring and analyzing business opportunities with a good understanding of what a high quality customer shopping process looks like, using analytics and insights to develop the digital customer journeys.
- Experience of leading and developing an effective digital front end development teams
- Ability to understand IT-related problems
- Experience of working in a customer-focused, fast-paced, multi-dimensional, multi-channel industry.
- Experience and knowledge of stakeholder management and building trustful business relations
- Ability to develop and build strategic plans with strong Project management skills
- Experience in communication and change management experience working with web development projects in an retail environment
The brand have an amazing reputation and are recognised as an employer of choice. They will offer the Digital Optimisation manager a number of benefits including life cover, health insurance, dental & medical care and 25 days holiday as standard. The role also gives the successful candidate the chance to bring autonomy, creativity and knowldege to a brand where you can make a huge difference.
Apply now to be considered for the digital optimisation manager role.