First Aid Trainer
2 days left
- Full Time
First Aid Trainer
£18,000 - £24,000 DOE & Qualifications
Our client is recruiting on behalf of a business that provides training and consultancy in first aid, fire safety, food safety and manual handling.
They are currently looking for a First Aid Trainer to join their staff team in a full time, substantive post. If you’re passionate about first aid, have a proven track record in course delivery and a recognised adult teaching qualification, they’d love to hear from you.
The First Aid Trainer will be responsible for:
- The delivery of both accredited and non-accredited health and safety training programmes to a broad and varied audience
- Using their own transport to travel to venues across the South West, typically within a fifty mile radius of Bristol with travel further afield including an overnight stay once or twice a month
- Assisting with the design of new and the revision of existing courses including lesson plans, course programmes, presentations and other course materials as required and to meet the needs of both customers and the business
- Ensuring the health and safety of themselves and others whilst at work and follow company policies and procedures at all times
To become the First Aid Trainer, you will need:
- Experience of teaching first aid at work courses on a regular basis (EFAW, FAW, FAWR)
- Access to your own vehicle and the willingness to travel
- A recognised adult teaching qualification
- A current first aid at work certificate or recognised exemption
- The ability to work flexibly including up to two Saturdays a month and one or two overnight stays
- The ability to work without direct supervision
- Experience of teaching OFSTED/EYFS Paediatric first aid courses
It would be beneficial if you also had the following:
- To be a registered trainer with Qualsafe Awards or a similar organisation
- The ability to deliver a range of other health and safety courses such as fire and general safety
- A recognised people moving and handling trainer qualification or the willingness to work towards this
- Other relevant health and safety/health and social care qualifications
The company also welcome applications from anyone interested in joining their bank of sessional trainers who provide additional capacity when required.
To apply for the role of First Aid Trainer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: First Aid Trainer, Trainer, First Aid at Work Trainer, First Aid Assessor, Certified First Aid Trainer, Training, H&S Trainer, Health & Safety Trainer, Learning & Development.