Credit Control Clerk
We are currently looking for a Credit Control Clerk to join our head office team based in Banbury. You will join us on a full time basis for a fixed term contract of 12 months covering maternity leave. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Karcher leads the market in cleaning systems, products and services; representing quality, innovation and sustainability. We owe this success to our personnel, who demonstrate their commitment every day on behalf of our company and our products.
As a family owned organisation, with well-developed corporate structures, we can offer exceptional career prospects. Interesting challenges and opportunities for knowledge transfer provide a perfect platform for your individual career planning and personal development. We are looking for committed staff that value teamwork and can, together with us, deliver what makes Karcher special - always providing the best, without exception.
Your responsibilities as our Credit Control Clerk include:
- Create new ledgers and participate in monthly review
- Run daily reports to assist in the credit management of customer accounts
- Assist in departmental daily tasks including; cheque/remittance listing and scanning, maintaining daily cash collection figure, banking
- Ensure payments are received within payment terms by managing customer accounts closely, communicating regularly and resolving any queries necessary
What we're looking for in our Credit Control Clerk
- Good Business Finance understanding
- General Math skills - GCSE Minimum Grade C
- General English language skills - GCSE Minimum Grade C
- Advanced Windows Office knowledge - ECDL or equivalent desirable
- Excellent telephone manner
What we can offer you in return as our Credit Control Clerk
- Competitive salary with career progression
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 24 days annual holiday + bank holidays (increases with service)
- Health Shield Cash Plan (including Health Perks retail discount scheme)
- Critical Illness Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Staff discount on Karcher products
If this sounds interesting and you would like to join our team as our Credit Control Clerk, then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!