CNC Miller Required
My Client is the largest European manufacturer of Punches and Dies for the stamping industry, and due to our continued growth. We are now looking for additional personnel to assist in thier aggressive expansion plans.
- CNC Milling experience and background
- Experience with a strong manufacturing background
- CNC Programming / Setting experience
- Good understanding of engineering and machining principles
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Good all round machining background
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team
- Experience working on a range of CNC machines
- Experience using Fanuc and or Heidenhain controls.
- Experience of working to tight tolerances
- Experience of Mastercam and PowerMill
- Full training provided on Specific machine
Days : 7.00 am to 4.00pm Monday to Thursday & 7.00am to 12.00pm on Friday.
Nights: 4.00pm to 2.15am Mon to Thurs