1 day left
- Full Time
As our Accountant you will be a trusted team-member with very specialist knowledge. You'll advise on budgets with the 'big spend' areas, such as Marketing, Commercial, Logistics and Human Resources. You will manage everything from day-to-day accounting and financial transactions to treasury activities and financial reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting to minimise the company's tax liability
- Assist management in electing and measuring cross team KPIs
- Creating monthly management accounts
- Managing payroll including payslips, tax calculations, PAYE submissions and NEST pensions
- VAT returns and claims
- Managing the debtors and creditors ledgers.
- Liaising with companies house
- Year end accounts
- Prepare accounts up to final Trial Balance, including all balance sheet and P&L reports as required by external accountants to prepare statutory accounts
- Managing expenses
- Managing internal company finances and reporting
Skills and Qualifications required:
Comprehensive experience with Xero, Accounting experience, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, SFAS Rules, Time Management, Data Entry Management, Strong numeracy skills.
What we offer:
You'll work directly with management and report to the board on all financial aspects of the business. You will be joining a young and dynamic team, passionate about making people healthy across the UK.
You'll learn to read the story through numbers - turning data into the kind of insights that make you a strategic decision maker.
- First month with the business you will receive FFF daily deliveries free of charge
- A nutritious staff lunch is provided daily
- Competitive salary; GBP35,000 - GBP40,000 experience dependant
- 20 days holidays with a move to 25 days after first year
- Staff training in areas of interest and relevance
- Work phone and Macbook Pro
- Working in a positive and collaborative office environment
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our team.