2 days left
- Full Time
Software Engineer – C#.NET
£30,000 - £45,000 Plus Company Bonus and Great Benefits
Founded in 2002, Sepura is a leader in digital radio products, systems and applications that are specifically used in business and mission critical communications.
We design, manufacture and supply all of our products to a network of regional partners across the globe who sell and provide local support. It is this rapid expansion that has enabled us to become market leaders in over 30 countries in less than 20 years.
This growth has created an opportunity for a Software Engineer to join our team in Cambridge and play a key role in application development for PC and desktop services.
As a Software Engineer, you will join the software team operating within a scrum environment and get involved in a variety of projects throughout the development lifecycle covering a wide range of applications.
The main focus of your role will initially be PC and desktop applications. These will include:
- Producing configuration tools for configuring radios
- Producing and maintaining specialist tools for the encryption of higher skilled radios
- Radio customisation programming over USB and WiFi
- Debugging and testing tools
- Delivering projects on schedule and to a high quality standard
To be considered for the role of Software Engineer, you will need:
- Familiarity with object oriented design patterns and programming
- A working knowledge of a modern database technology
- Experience of C#.NET
Prior to commencing your role, you will be required to pass a BSS security check.
It would be beneficial if you also possessed:
- Communication with attached embedded devices
- Experience of technologies such as NUnit, T-SQL with SQL Server, WinForms and WPF
- Experience of concurrency/threading
- Experience of service design (e.g. Microsoft WebAPI, REST)
- Experience with version control systems, such as GIT
We’re interested in hearing from you if you have held the role of Software Engineer, Application Engineer, Application Programmer, Application Developer, C# Developer, .Net Programmer, App Engineer or Embedded Software Engineer.
What’s in it for you?
- Benefits including private healthcare, dental, pension and cycle to work scheme
- Join an Investors in People accredited company
- Strong, inclusive culture which includes a sports and social committee and a subsidised onsite canteen
- Plenty of planned growth
- Training budgets for staff
Offering an interesting and challenging workload, you’ll discover teams of knowledgeable professionals eager to teach others and learn themselves, an open door policy with senior management and a place where no two days are ever the same.
It’s an open-plan office where no-one is shut off and communication is encouraged, and we pride ourselves in the care we take of our teams as well as delighting in our varied workplace.
Webrecruit and Sepura are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Software Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.