Outbound Sales Advisor
Due to our continued expansion and success, we now have an exciting opportunity available for multiple experienced Outbound Sales Advisors to join our dedicated team based in Pride Park. This is a full-time permanent position and will see you joining a dynamic, industry-leading mobile phone solutions company that inspires a fast-paced culture and fosters personal progress.
Our customers may be looking for an attractive mobile phone package, a fantastic Sky television or broadband deal, or are perhaps looking to take up one of our unique mobile broadband or connected tablet offers. Whatever the customer’s need, as an Outbound Sales Advisor you’ll be responsible for seeing a sale through from beginning to end; understanding their requirements, building relationships, advising on our products and completing the sale, while all the time providing a fantastic customer experience.
Key Responsibilities as our Outbound Sales Advisor:
- Make outbound calls to existing and prospective customers to secure repeat and new business
- Maximise service and sales profitability by upselling and cross selling other products and services
- Carry out ‘regulated activity’ as required by the business
- Achieve targets set out by your line manager
- Ensure all procedures, rules and regulatory compliance standards are consistently achieved
- Follow agreed sales processes, call structures and scripts
You’ll be contacting customers to secure repeat and new business, and as your customers will have an already established relationship with the business, there will be no requirement to ‘cold-call’ in this role.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals who have experience working within a fast-paced sales environment. You must have great communication skills, both oral and written, and a good understanding of sales processes. Professionalism and an excellent telephone manner are key, as is the ability to be both persuasive yet resilient.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience within a similar sales role would be highly advantageous
- Positive and pro-active attitude with the ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate and confident in reading from a script
- Capable of overcoming and handling objections
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- Achieve passes in all role specific tests/assessments undertaken
Salary Information and Working Hours
Highly competitive salary of £16,500 per annum + realistic OTE of £28,000 (uncapped commission)
Hours will be on a rota basis with alternating weeks of:
Mon to Fri: 9:00 – 17:30
Mon to Fri: 11:30 -20:00 and Saturday 9:00 -17:30 (with a day off in the week in lieu)
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Outbound Sales Advisor, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!