- Full Time
The Finance Assistant will work on the purchase ledger, sales ledger side of the business but will be required to cover payroll when necessary. The role requires communication with internal and external customers and suppliers.
North West Precision combines a highly skilled workforce and state of the art machinery to produce high grade bespoke aerospace parts. With over 30 years of expertise and experience we deliver products that are right first time, every time.
1. Credit control and processing of sales invoices
2. Batching and processing of daily purchase invoices
3. Accuracy of input of payments and receipts
4. Reconciliation of all supplier accounts
5. Ensuring accurate supplier details and accounting references are maintained
6. Liaisons with Purchasing, Supply Chain and sites coupled with GRNI reporting to ensure correct matching and approval of purchase invoices
7. Ensuring processed invoice records are kept up to date
8. Working with other departments to ensure invoices under query are resolved in a timely manner
9. Provide payables information through reporting as required
10. Support on elements of payroll processing when required
11. Support the department in other areas of finance as and when necessary e.g. receivables and expenses processing.
12. General administration including opening and directing incoming post as well as handling telephone calls into the department
Qualifications/Training, Knowledge & Skills Required for Role
1. Experience of working in a finance department
2. Numerate with attention to detail
3. Excellent communication
4. Experienced in using Excel spreadsheets