We are looking for enthusiastic people who can demonstrate:
- attention to detail
- strong organisational skills
- ability to exercise good judgment
- excellent communication skills
Ideally you will have a flexible attitude to working hours, be extremely punctual and a team player. Duties include providing a professional examination service ensuring a calm environment to give candidates the best possible opportunity to be successful in their exams. You must be able to follow guidelines and regulations for the integrity and security of examinations and procedures during invigilation.
- assist in setting up examination venues in accordance with strict procedures
- assist candidates prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats and advising on the possessions permitted in the examination room
- supervise students during exam sessions and deal with queries raised by candidates
- escort candidates from the examination venues as required and supervise them whilst outside the venue
- distribute question papers and collect completed scripts at the end of examinations
Experience of working in a school or as an invigilator would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
Working hours are on an ad-hoc basis mostly during November, January, March, May and June, with occasional extra days possible at other times of the year.
Application pack available at www.rondearingutc.com or contact Margaret Smith, tel 07864 652929 or email email@example.com Closing Date: 16 April 2018.