Graduate Trainee - Technical Author
The UK's premium dessert brand are currently on the look out for a passionate individual who would like to take their first steps into the world of production management as a Technical Author. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate or early career candidate to make a name for themselves in a premium company.
Gu was launched in 2003 with three products, they have since grown into one of the leading premium dessert makers in the UK. They joined the Noble food group in 2010.
as a Technical Author you will join the project management team led by the fantastic training managers at both their new site in Bishops Stortford and the site in walthamstow. You will meet staff at all levels at both sites as well as external bodies like suppliers and customers.
The main duties of the role will be;
- To create a review system for all documents that are critical to food safety, quality and legality.
- To produce policy, procedure and food safety RA templates.
- Create a write the draft HACCP.
- Build the spine of document control system.
- Site exterior boundary mapping.
- Pulling Site Health & Saftey documents into the quality pack.
Candidates must be educated to degree level or equivalent in a food related discipline or has extensive experience within a dessert manufacturer with a good understanding of BRC, HACCP and other food quality standards.
Please apply today and don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. If you would like to know more please call our Gu accounts team on 01727 731490.