Order Fulfillment Team Member
My client is part of a European based manufacturing company, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. Working on key market sectors which include transport, custodial, urban, secure, and Social housing applications. Providing world class products for the toughest environments, you will be working in a newly built manufacturing facility & company headquarters based in Surrey.
Job description and requirements
The Order Fulfilment team manage the day to day procedures & processes that will include but are not limited to planning, scheduling, and preparation of Primary shop & Warehouse production orders. Raising & running of commodity codes for pre-assigned vendors which will include sending purchase orders, coordinating delivery scheduling, escalating of any Vendor issues.
You will be required to work with most of areas in the Commercial and Operations departments which is reason for the right candidate to be a team player.
You will need to be reliable and at times able to work under pressure whilst keeping a high standard and attention to detail.
- Maintain & support our ERP system data integrity.
- Create new item numbers
- Create Bill of materials for standard and variant products.
- Working with Engineering Change Requests & New Component Requests
- Running maintenance reports
- Running the production & purchasing generation workbench's
- Maintaining vendor MOQ, price breaks, lead times & details
- Resolving jobs on hold in production
- Review late purchase orders & follow escalation procedure
- Looking after stock with a lean attitude
- Supporting continuous improvement & business objective related projects
The candidate would preferably have a back ground in production, purchasing or engineering Bills of material and be able to use ERP or MRP software systems. Will be used to working with other departments.