Key Stage Two Teacher + TLR - Richmond Primary School
- Full Time
A lovely two form entry Primary school based in SW London are looking to appoint an Experienced Key Stage Two Teacher, and are able to offer a TLR for those looking for CPD.
POSITION: Key Stage 2 SCHOOL: 2 form entry primary school LOCATION: South West London - London borough of Richmond TRANSPORT: Close to underground and over-ground stations START DATE: September 2018 SALARY: MPS/ UPS plus
Teaching and Learning job specification
The Headteacher of this forward thinking school is seeking a dynamic and inspirational teacher to join their school. As Key Stage Two Teacher you will have the pleasure of working with a class of 28 children who have excellent behavior and enjoy coming to school.
- Be responsible for student achievement and progress in Key Stage 2
- Contribute to ensuring consistently good and outstanding teaching and learning in KS2
- Secure continuous improvement and development in the teaching of the KS2 curriculum, raising standards and producing the highest levels of pupil achievement to ensure pupil targets are met or exceeded for all
- Provide effective communication to SLT
Why work at this school?
The schools ambition is to provide the best possible primary education in stimulating and creative environments. They encourage children to develop a passion for learning, inspired by high-quality teaching and close nurturing.
As a teacher within the school, you will be supported with an experienced senior leadership team who are true pioneers for developing their teachers within the school. Consequently this is a great school if you are seeking career development opportunities and the desire to fast track your career.
What you'll need to apply for this role?
We are seeking someone that has
- Previous experience in KS1 or KS2 Teaching
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up to date DBS, ideally with an update
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
- Ideally previous experience working in a coordinating capacity
If you are interested in this role and will be an asset to their lovely team, please send your CV to Bonnie at REESON Education for an immediate interview.