12 Month Temporary role
Pay: £9 p/h
Have you always wanted to work within the Government sector? If yes, we have an opportunity for someone that is hungry to learn and develop, whilst enhancing their own skill set.
This role is working with Northamptonshire Police, in Wootton, Northampton.
Examples of work performed in this role will include, but not be restricted to:
- Collate the monthly Immigration Detainee claim and request the resultant sales invoice.
- Download the monthly Officer and Staff payroll files, review the coding and if required raise a journal to amend.
- Update the weekly transactional report, finance reports and compile adhoc transactional lists and queries for the finance team.
- Correct Purchase Order and invoice coding errors within the General Ledger and compile logs covering reasons for the errors.
- Raise Purchase Requisitions for the Finance Department on an ad-hoc basis for conversion into purchase orders.
The ideal candidate will need to be;
- Comfortable with Excel Macros and Formulas.
- Competent with data analysis and entry.
- Experienced with working in an accounts/finance team.
For this role you would have demonstrated relevant experience gained in an Accounts or Finance team, or, have been qualified to degree level in a relevant subject.
If you are looking for a new role with a company that will invest time in you then you have found the right job for you, we are seeking honest, committed and reliable candidates to join the team at Northamptonshire Police
Please note: The successful candidate will need to be security vetted by Northamptonshire Police.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply.