Senior Support Worker / Social Care - Homelessness
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior Support Worker
Salary: £20,357 - £23,899 per annum pro rata
Working Hours: Average 39 hours per week
Closing Date: 5 pm Monday 9th April 2018
The organisation is an independent Charity which delivers support services to vulnerable people helping them to adapt to change and to improve their quality of life.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Support Worker to oversee their Pilton Supported Accommodation Service in Edinburgh.
How you will make a difference:
- Provide leadership and management for the service
- Ensure homeless people are receiving the highest standard of support
- Identify opportunities for development of staff and services
What you will bring:
- Personal values aligned with Ypeople's core values
- SVQ level 3 in Social Care or equivalent
- Understanding of relevant legislation and policies relating to housing and social care
- Awareness of issues surrounding homelessness and issues affecting young people
What they offer:
- Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance
- Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second)
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and SVQ-s)
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the Application Form.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Support Worker, Homelessness, Support Worker, Homelessness Support Assistant, Young Person Support Worker, Youth Support, Support Worker, Enabler, Support Assistant, Social Care, Social Worker, Vulnerable Adult, LSW, LSA, Support Assistant, Adult Support Worker, Vulnerable Group Support, Social Outreach Officer , NVQ2 may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Senior Support Worker / Social Care - Homelessness
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly