Sales Support Manager, Reading
Our business is growing, so we're looking for a Sales Support Manager, to join our Macquarie Corporate and Asset Finance (MCAF) team, based in our new EMEA Operations Hub in Reading.
Reporting in to the Flow Operations Team Lead, you will support the Business Development Managers with applications for finance, new business quotations, all aspects of Introducer queries, documentation and client follow up with new and existing clients, whilst maintaining a superior focus on customer service. You will develop and maintain existing partner programmes, provide client relationship management support, lead key business initiatives and support product development.
You must be comfortable operating in a high volume environment, where tasks and priorities will change regularly. You will be an inspiring team leader who invests high levels of energy to achieve business goals and a culture where focus is on customer service and continuous improvement by training and development
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, from within an asset finance environment.
- Strong team leader experience, with the ability to motivate and inspire, to ensure that you have a high performing team.
- The ability to implement and monitor targets by initiating and developing contact strategies by channels and introducer.
- In-depth knowledge of all relevant introductory sources.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate effectively.
Corporate and Asset Finance Group provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in:
- leasing and asset finance
- tailored debt and finance solutions
- asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.