My client is seeking an experienced Mechanical Fitter to work for a well know tool hire and construction company based in Farnborough you will be required repair, service and maintain all tools and powered access equipment including electrical and hydraulic repairs, along with petrol and diesel engines. This is a fantastic team and company offering career development and progression as well as further training and qualifications. Please apply asap - immediate interview and start!
We are a progressive 'family run' company with over 35 years trading experience behind us. Due to continued expansion of the business we are now looking for experienced engineer to join our team based in the South East, with our Head office in Farnborough, Hampshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ready to step up.
You will be required to repair and service a wide range of equipment as well as making contact with suppliers. In addition to this you will be fully understanding of Health and Safety policies whilst making sure all hazardous materials are removed.
Ensuring the workshop is clean and tidy and that Safety equipment including PPE is used and all damages are reported to the Directors.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in similar industry, strong communication and organisational skills and be able to manage own time.
You will work well under pressure, have the ability to prioritise tasks and solve the problems. An NVQ or equivalent qualification in plant maintenance is desirable.
* Repairing, servicing and maintaining all tools and powered access equipment including electrical and hydraulic repairs, along with petrol and diesel engines.
* Working as part of a team in a workshop environment
* PAT Testing desirable
* Completing any relevant repair and service paperwork. you will need to be computer literate for this.
* To participate in training programmes as required. Skills:
* Previous experience in repairing tool hire equipment, plant or powered access machinery is essential
* Understanding of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical engineering
* NVQ or equivalent in Plant maintenance would be an advantage.